Saturday, July 23, 2011

Comedy or Reality?

Hey everyone!! Its only Saturday and yesterday I attended Zo's Comedy Jam..if you aren't aware Zo's Summer Groove is held every year in South Florida with a series of events in to raise funds for his charity. With that being said, last night I had a ball!! Great seats ...okay so Chris Bosh came in with his lovely wife Adrienne. And within moments you couldn't resist seeing the glare in dark from their FABULOUS wedding bands. So I don't know what the media knows but they damn sure are married. Cute newlywed love. Feeding each other nachos..blah* So we'll see if she may be on the next series of Basketball Wives. An actual wife to add to the cast!!!


So the lineup was great last night- Malik S., Nema Williams, Capone, Roz G, Marvin Dixon, & Smokey Suarez ----noooo Kevin Hart wasn't there--but trust me. Although i enjoy him myself, there is much more to comedy than him. It was all hosted by  D.L. Hughley and the special guest was Dave Chappelle. Now I love Chappelle. Anyone should know this man is a comedic genius. He has been very low key for the past few years after quitting his HIT show, "The Chappelle Show". He is said to do tours and television again, but after last nights wake up call; It may just hinder his comeback. Needless to say check this post from TMZ last night so you can get an idea of what happened! http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/23/dave-chappelle-comedy-video-stand-up-alonzo-mourning-charity-event-florida/  During the show he responded to text messages and Lit up on stage.


After the show, of course there are the Hardrock after parties and so forth--ehh, I'm not much of a party person needless to say, so i grabbed a glass of champagne and made my way back to the car. On the way to valet, I was approached by Mr Anthony Anderson and had the funniest two minute conversation. And parted ways. I appreciate these moments in life. Just gives reasoning on why I do what I do.  Hence why this post is titled Comedy or Reality? My life is comedy. And it is very Real.

I have a post coming up later tonight for men and women alike!! Tune in at 7PM. I love you all. Thank you for the support<3

-Signed-
Miss Angel Davenport

4 comments: